Knitting Notions is a family owned and operated business. We opened in 2005 with our first product, our handmade Yarn Swifts, and have added to our product line as our business grew. We now produce a large line of handmade wood and leather products as well as hand dyed merino wool yarns. 99% of the products that we sell are made by us or another American small business.
Bermuda Triangle Shawl
Bermuda Triangle is an easy top-down shawl that gets a graphic punch when knit in high-contrast colors. It can also be knit in low-contrast colors for a completely different effect. The use of slipped stitches and two-row stripes means you only use one color in each row - easy! Bermuda Triangle was worked at a very loose gauge to give the fabric excellent drape. A deep ribbed lower border and garter stitch bottom band add some textural interest as well. This is one Bermuda Triangle that you won’t get lost in!*We recommend our Classic Merino Superwash Sock yarn.
- Skill Level: Easy to Advanced Beginner
- Materials: Knitting Notions Classic Merino Superwash Sock yarn; Knitting Notions Classic Merino Bamboo; to be made as shown you will need 2 skeins or 355 yards of the MC and 195 yards of the CC.
- Finished Dimensions: Shawl 58" x 22.5"
- Yarn Requirements: Total yardage required approx. 550 yards
- Gauge: 17 stitches = 4” in stockinette, washed and blocked
- Needles: 32" or 40" size 6 or 7 US circular or size needed to achieve gauge
Designed by Nancy Whitman of Whitknits.com
Used by permission from Nancy Whitman
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good