Knitting Notions is a family owned and operated business. We opened in 2005 with our first product, our handmade Yarn Swifts, and have added to our product line as our business grew. We now produce a large line of handmade wood and leather products as well as hand dyed merino wool yarns. 99% of the products that we sell are made by us or another American small business.
Like sunlight on rows of plants, Gardeners Shawl can warm your shoulders and more in any season. This fingering-weight shawl is knit in an easy stripe and slip stitch cable pattern that uses one color in a row. It is worked from the top down, starting with a garter stitch tab. After working a solid color semicircle, begin the cable and stripe pattern and end with a garter stitch border with or without points. Gardener's Shawl is a written out pattern, no charts, with clear directions to fully explain all the techniques used. *We recommend our Classic Merino Superwash Sock yarn.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Materials: Knitting Notions Classic Merino Superwash Sock yarn; Knitting Notions Classic Merino Bamboo; to be made as shown you will need 1 skein of the MC (220,320,425 yards) and 1(1,2) skein(s) of the CC (230,340,476 yards)
- Finished Dimensions: (three sizes) S - 52" x 17.5"; M - 57.25" x 19.25"; L - 64" x 19.75"
- Yarn Requirements: Total yardage required approx. 550-900 yards
- Gauge: 19 stitches = 4” in stockinette, washed and blocked
- Needles: 40" size 6 US circular or size needed to achieve gauge
Designed by Nancy Whitman of Whitknits.com
Used by permission from Nancy Whitman
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good