Knitting Notions is a family owned and operated business. We opened in 2005 with our first product, our handmade Yarn Swifts, and have added to our product line as our business grew. We now produce a large line of handmade wood and leather products as well as hand dyed merino wool yarns. 99% of the products that we sell are made by us or another American small business.
High Street Shawl
High Street Shawl borrows many of the same techniques found in Eden Prairie, but with a different result. High Street is a garter stitch modular shawl in three to ten colors of fingering weight yarn. This is a great pattern for stash busting since the first six colors require 25 yards or less. You can probably find these in your stash. What more can you ask for? A fun knit, fairly quick and easy, no purling, and it busts some stash! *We recommend our Classic Merino Superwash Sock yarn.
- Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
- Materials: Knitting Notions Classic Merino Superwash Sock yarn; Knitting Notions Classic Merino Bamboo; to be made as shown you will need 25 yards each of C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, 13 yards C6, 190 yards C7, 120 yards C8, 230 yards C9 and 185 yards BC
- Finished Dimensions: 52" x 23"
- Yarn Requirements: Total yardage required approx. 550-900 yards
- Gauge: 23 stitches/43rows = 4” in garter, washed and blocked
- Needles: 40" size 5 US circular or size needed to achieve gauge
Designed by Nancy Whitman of Whitknits.com
Used by permission from Nancy Whitman
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good